We offer some unique services to the concrete industry; categorized into 2 sectors:
Freelance RC Frame Estimator
Providing measurment/ takeoff from drawings & generating boqs based on the information to hand. Featuring in-depth analysis of supplier & sub-contracted trade enquiries.
Measures can be undertaken to pour sequences or traditional format based on which you prefer.
View the pdf to see an example of a previous submission.
Concrete Frame Takeoff Service
Graphical displays based upon slabs, walls etc...
Compare the sequential slideshow to see the difference in detail from a SMM7 takeoff compared to a sequential takeoff.
Measured to SMM7 categories & sub-categories but with careful consideration given to the sequence of works (Recommended option).
A more accurate submission, due to:
- Enhanced Value - Pour sequences phased to maximise efficiency by careful consideration to the most practical pour sequences. With a focus towards differential concrete mix specifications; in the example RC-FRAME-ESTIMATE.pdf:
- Blinding - FND2, Cl0.40, S3;
- Waterproof Beds Waterproof Additive - RC45, DS3, S2/S3; 1st 200mm to thick beds;
- Blended Concrete Beds Not Requiring Waterproofing Additive - RC45 DS3, S2/S3;
- 1m Perimeter of Waterproof Additive Concrete to Adjoining Waterproof Walls - RC45 DS3, S2/S3;
- Typical Structural Concrete - RC40, S2/S3;
- Columns - RC45 S2;
- Columns Entwined in RC Walls - Pudlo Additive - RC45, DS3, S2;
- Construction Scheduling - More accurate;
- Balance of Plant - Couple the above concrete specification with different formwork specification finishes more accurate material coefficient can be determined;
- Labour Outputs - less productive periods can be identified;
- Balance of Labour - The most practical number of operatives "core-team" can be deduced & periods of temporary/ outsourced labour can be identified & priced accordingly;